5.20.2016

Life's Healing Choices

Session 1: Admitting Need - The Reality Choice
"Happy are those who know they are spiritually poor." - Matthew 5:3

Root of the Problem: "I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do." Romans 7:15

We need to recognize that we are not in control, Only God is in full control.

We should stop controlling/protecting our image, other people, our problems and our pain.

Fear, frustration, fatigue and failure are the consequences of taking control..

We must make a choice to learn from the past, forgive other who have hurt us, accept our present situation, depend FULLY on God, surrender our situation to God.

Problems are inevitable but misery is optional. We should always respond properly and we will experience the abundant life God has promised us.

Choose to have the eyes of FAITH.
Only by God's GRACE - God's Resources At Christ's Expense