10.07.2016

In God's perfect time

Nothing compares to having a personal relationship with God.
And this is made more evident when we spend time communicating with Him through prayer.

I always have that burden to reach out to other people..
There were some people that I was not able to connect it with right away and I surrendered it God..
In God's perfect time, we eventually became good friends..

I also had that burden for my family to have that desire to know Christ more
Years passed and nothing changed
I surrendered it all to God and had that burden to focus on Him
After many years of waiting, I am now witnessing how God slowly changed
the heart of my mom and dad


This season of singleness is truly a blessing
Having enough time to know who I am in Christ
Letting God lead me wherever He wants me

We lift up ALL our requests and surrender ALL our worries to Him..
Trust in God's timing always!